poniedziałek, 15 października 2012

Jagdpanther (middle version) "302" sPz.Jg.Abt. 654

Hi! It's one of my current projects. I would like to finish this project to the end of february because 2-3 march 2013 in Bytom(Silesia) will be organized a great modelling festival. The base kit is dragon 6458 and i added zimmerit from Atak (i made more real texture through surfacer 500) , grilles/barrel form Aber - pak 43/3, towing cables from Eureka XXL, Corrected fenders (2 parts) + resin rivets and side skirts are from Panzerart. I tested it and as you can see everything is fine. I suppose that this product will be in the near future in sell.
I would like to do "free" interpretation of vehicle from sPz.Jg.Abt. 654. This tank (302) was commanded through feldwebel Heye. Action place - France 1944.
More photos soon.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz